Safety Kerbs are more substantial units than channel kerbs and feature an integral slot and drainage channel. The safety kerb can be used in tandem with KPC Inspection Boxes and/ or KPC Silt Boxes to provide an overall solution.
The Inspection Box follows the same dimensions as the safety kerb but has a wider opening on the topside and includes a solid cover.
Key design features include:
- The Inspection Box allows access for observation
- Usually once per every 10-20 safety kerbs
- The Silt Box is an almost square unit
- Includes a cast iron lid and provides easy access for cleaning purposes
- The silt box usually appears at corners or at junctions where safety kerbs intersect.
|K 195||DRAINAGE KERB||254 x 116 x 300mm|
|K 208||SILT BOX||620 x 410 x 250 mm|
|K 207||INSPECTION BOX||250 x 255 x 914 mm|
|K 117||DBK SAFETY KERBS||248 x 248 x 914 mm|
|K 117b||DBM SAFETY KERB WITH STEEL||248 x 248 x 914 mm|
|K 156||SPECIAL DRAINAGE KERB||460 x 70 x 400 mm|
You may also be interested in these products
Consult our engineers, we are always happy to answer any questions. Contact the team by phone on 0800 0393367, on email at email@example.com or fill out the contact form below.