KPC manufacture a range of standard and custom thresholds. In addition, we have responded to the increasing need for accessible thresholds required under regulations, guidelines and recommendations of the UK, Irish and EU authorities. With an ever increasing focus on ensuring buildings are accessible to those with disabilities, we offer a patented accessibility thresholds solution which addresses the accessibility regulations.
The accessibility thresholds system provides superior access for the mobility impaired without compromising on aesthetics.
It is fully functional in terms of providing a drainage channel for water that might otherwise cross the threshold.
In addition, the channel is covered with a supplied heel-safe perforated galvanised steel plate.
Accessibility Thresholds KEY FEATURES
- Single unit – fully integrated system
- Provides level access for the mobility impaired
- Durable materials- metal grate with options for Concrete or Polymer Concrete channel unit
- Integrated drainage channel to direct water away from threshold
- Creates safer access for wheelchair users
- Larger entrance widths can be catered for
- Units available ex-stock
- Straightforward installation
We also developed solutions for situations where particular door types cannot be used. Our main disabled access-compliant solutions include:
- MJ 300 +/- Sidelights & Extensions (including new polymer concrete unit)
- Nordic Threshold
- CJ 300 Threshold
- T/H 215 NBA Threshold
Furthermore, we have a range of other solutions which may be modified to comply with disabled access regulations as required. Our Technical Team will be more than happy to advise you on the optimum solution, based on your requirements.
If you would like to know more about our products and delivery services please contact us by phone on 0800 0393367 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may use the contact form below.